What are cookies?
There are different types of cookies, for example:
- Cookies served directly by Hansa Biopharma ('first party cookies') and cookies served on our behalf, for example by [advertisers and] data analytics companies ('third party cookies')
- Cookies which endure for different periods of time, including those that only last only as long as your browser is open (referred to as 'session cookies' or 'temporary cookies'). These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are 'permanent cookies', meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. For example, they recognise your device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
Which cookies do we use and why do we use them?
The following table sets out the different categories of cookies that the website uses and why we use them.
Type of cookie [Purpose]
What these cookies do and their duration
We use Google Analytics to collect information on how the website is used and to report on the website usage statistics.
The duration of these cookies is as follows:
Analytics / log files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, or to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the performance of the website. This software may record information such as how often you use the website, the events that occur within the website, aggregated usage, and performance data. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any information you submit through the website.
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here [insert link] (or if located in the European Union click here [insert link]). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.]
How can you exercise your cookies choices?
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. However, they are an important part of how our website works, so you should be aware that if you choose to refuse or remove cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the website.
Website (Browser) Opt-Out:
Most browsers accept cookies by default. You may be able to change the settings to have your browser refuse certain cookies or notify you before accepting cookies. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your browser which are usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility. Some third parties also provide the ability to refuse their cookies directly by clicking on an opt-out link, and we have tried to indicate where this is possible in the table above.
Mobile App Opt-Out
To limit interest-based advertising on your mobile device, you can review and adjust the settings provided by your device manufacturer, such as “Limit Ad Tracking” for iOS or “Opt-out of interest-based ads” for Android.
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
October 25, 2019
If you wish to contact us regarding our use of your personal data, or to receive this notice in a form that is more accessible for persons with disabilities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information We Collect
The categories of personal information we collect include:
- Identifiers, such as your name, postal address, or telephone number;
- Financial, medical, or health insurance information, such as your interest in particular pharmaceutical products;
- Demographic information about you;
- Commercial information, such as services obtained or considered;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browser type, operating system, and IP address;
- Professional information, such as your employer, or if you are a job applicant, your employment history; and
- Education information, such as your alma mater
We Collect This Data From a Variety of Sources:
We may collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- From your device or browser
- Directly from you when you provide information
- From our affiliates and business partners
- From marketing vendors and advertising networks
- From social media
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect:
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
- Providing you products and services
- Addressing your inquiries, concerns, and requests
- Analyzing use of our products and services and improving our products and services
- Developing new products and services
- Providing and personalizing our offers and services, including for marketing and advertising
- Processing employment applications
- Maintaining the security of our services
- Complying with legal obligations
- Protecting our or the rights, property, and safety of others
We may aggregate or de-identify your information and use such information for any purpose.
Whom We Share Personal Information With:
We may share the personal information we collect with the following categories of third parties:
- Our vendors and service providers
- Advertising networks
- Our affiliates and business partners
- Law enforcement, where required by law
We may also share personal information with other companies, organizations or individuals outside of Hansa if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, Hansa, or the public as required or permitted by law
- Consider or engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of Hansa assets.
Changes to Our Policies
This policy is effective as of 25th of October 2019.Change cookie settings